Please note: The future of ASSR is currently under review. Therefore, we will not be seeking subscriptions for the 2016/17 year until the future direction is clear. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The purpose of ASSR is:
To raise awareness of and educate about social science research and practice, and related interests.
Its objectives include:
- To raise awareness of and educate about social science research and practice, and related matters, including national and international issues in social science research, excellence and innovation;
- To encourage dialogue between any person interested in the social sciences and related fields and social science researchers working in a variety of settings;
- To promote the use of ethical practices when undertaking social science research, including the use of any Code of Ethics developed or approved by the Association;
- To promote and support skills and training and development, and capability and capacity building, in social science research; and
- Any other activities which from time to time are seen by the Association to be in the interests of advancing social science research in New Zealand and consistent with these charitable aims and objectives.
ASSR is an incorporated society.